Resources for Our Community
We’ve collected some useful links to help connect Lewis & Clark students, faculty, and staff with resources on and off campus.
A Working Summary and Timeline of Recent Administrative Efforts on Diversity and Inclusion
(as of December 7, 2015)
Campus offices and student groups can also help you get acclimated to our local community:
- The Department of Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement leads the college’s efforts toward building and sustaining a diverse and culturally vibrant campus.
- The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life is designed to support all religious life programs that take place on campus.
- Indigenous Ways of Knowing prepares native and non-native teachers, counselors, and related community leaders for positive and informed leadership roles.
- Black Student Union, Native Student Union, and Gente Latina Unida. Many more undergraduate student organizations focus on underrepresented communities.
- The Student Bar Association includes many law student groups focused on diversity.
- The Law School outlines resources available for prospective and current students and faculty.
- Campus contacts for members of the community and prospective students:
- Janet Steverson, Dean of diversity and inclusion and chair of the committee on diversity and inclusion, 503-768-6667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruce Taft Jr, Executive assistant to the Dean of diversity and inclusion and Program manager for the committee on diversity and inclusion, 503-768-6667 or email@example.com
- Isaac Dixon, associate vice president and director of human resources, 503-768-6239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate admissions: Erica Johnson, director of admissions, 503-768-7053 or email@example.com
- Law school admissions: Shannon Davis, assistant dean of admissions, 503-768-6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate admissions: Becky Haas, director of admissions, 503-768-6201 or email@example.com
- Bias Assessment Response Team (BART). More information coming soon. Please find our Discrimination, Harassment, and Hate- or Bias-Motivated Conduct Policy and reporting procedures here.