- By Ellisa Valo | Photography by Paul Fetters
Tamma Carleton B.A. ’09, a gifted scholar-athlete, is one of only 32 people in the United States to be named a Rhodes Scholar for 2011.
- By Shelly Meyer | Photography by Robert Reynolds
Barry Glassner, a noted cultural commentator, is Lewis & Clark’s 24th president.
- By Romel Hernandez | Photography by Brian Foulkes
Alumni and current students celebrate the eclectic and sometimes edgy voice of campus radio.
- By Ellisa Valo | Photography by Robert Reynolds
Young alumni pursue answers to diverse scientific questions as 2010 National Science Foundation Fellows.
- By Bobbie Hasselbring | Photography by Robert Reynolds
Lewis & Clark is leading the way to improve how history is taught in rural Oregon—and beyond.