IMS loans equipment at its equipment checkout window by reservation, or on a first come first served basis. Academic instructional support always takes priority over other uses. Please call our checkout window at 503-768-7290 to reserve equipment and schedule a pickup and return time. You may also request equipment by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
A web-based request form is also available.
Equipment available for loan can be found here, and includes:
- digital camcorders (record to sd card or mini-dv tape)
- data projectors (for use on campus)
- digital cameras to shoot photos
- digital audio recorders
- cd/cassette players (boomboxes)
- HD webcams
laptop video adapters
- USB flash memory drives
- remote controls for PowerPoint presentations
- USB footpedals to use for transcribing recordings
- all kinds of cables, adapters, chargers, power supplies
- lots of other cool stuff!
Reserve equipment as far in advance as possible, especially for high demand items like our camcorders. Our standard loan period is 24 hours, or over the weekend; however, if you need something longer you can borrow Monday through Thursday noon, or Thursday through Monday noon
Failure to return equipment on time is likely to deprive other clients of its use, and will result in an immediate fine of $10 per calendar day per piece of equipment. Borrowing privileges are revoked after the third late return.