Date: 3:00pm - 5:00pm PST October 1, 2013 PDT Location: Templeton- Council Chambers
Templeton- Council Chambers
Are you a budget manager (those who are responsible for their department budgets) or budget administrator (those who code and review department budgets)? If you are new to the LC budgeting process or you’d like a refresher, please join us on Tuesday, October 1st from 3:00-5:00pm in Council Chambers.
To register, please send an email to Kari Uhlman, Training & Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, October 1st from 3:00-5:00pm in Council Chambers
- Budget Overview
- Timelines and Instructions
- Creating Your Department Budget
- What Does the Business Office do with Your Budget Information?
- Managing Your Budget Day-to-Day
- George Battistel, Associate Vice President for Finance/Controller
- Robert Nayer, Director of Operating & Capital Budgets
- Marietta Lawson, Director of Accounting
- Anastacia Dillon, Director of Financial Aid
- Jen Schmidt, Student Employment Coordinator
- Moira Domann, Purchasing Manager
- Kari Uhlman, Training & Development Manager