Social Security 101 - Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know - Friday, April 1st
- Retirement Benefits and Eligibility
- What Does Early Retirement Do To Your Benefits
- How Survivors Benefits Can Help Your Family
- How Does Social Security Figure Your Benefit
- Learn About Medicare, Disability, Spouse Benefits
- What Can You Do Online With SSA
- Learn if Social Security will be around in 30 years
- Understand how to get the most from your program
When: Friday, April 1, 2011
Time: 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Roger’s Hall, classroom #219
Speaker: Alan Edwards is a Public Affairs Specialist with the Social Security Administration (SSA). Having worked more than 17 years as a bilingual Claims Representative and Information Officer, Alan has extensive experience with SSA’s many programs and conducts educational seminars and trainings throughout Oregon and S.W. Washington.