Register for the April 27th LC Support & Administrative Employee Quarterly Meeting
The end of the academic year is quickly approaching. Staff have been working hard all year to assist students, faculty and colleagues be successful. At the April 27th LC Support & Administrative Employee Quarterly meeting we’ll reflect and appreciate the accomplishments of the 2010-2011 academic year.
Some of our speakers will include:
- Jane Hunter, Interim Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Carl Vance, Vice President for Business and Finance
- Scott Fletcher, Dean of the Graduate School and Janet Bixby, Associate Dean of the Graduate School
- Martha Spence, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs- Law School
- Stay updated on information that pertains to you.
- Learn about other areas and perspectives on campus.
- Meet with colleagues from the entire college.
- Win prizes! We’ll be having a prize drawing including several cool LC memorabilia.
Please register so that we can ensure that we have enough seats, handouts, food, etc. Registration is quick and easy. Just click here and enter your information, http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SGSW99J.
Contact Kari Uhlman, Training & Development Manager at email@example.com.