School navigation

Can I get financial aid for the Ecopsychology Certificate program?

June 15, 2011

No. Federal financial aid is not currently available for non-degree graduate programs. However, if students are currently enrolled in a master’s or educational specialist degree counseling program, and have elective courses in their programs, they may be able to apply financial aid to some Certificate courses.

For more information, visit the Student Financial Services webpage:


Return to Ecopsychology Admissions & FAQs

Share this story on