Where’s the Pioneer Express? Now there’s an app for that!
September 29, 2011
The Transportation and Parking Advisory Committee (TPAC) is pleased to announce that there is now an app available to track the location of the Pioneer Express!
Lewis & Clark and EcoShuttle have established a partnership with FleetMatics to provide real-time GPS tracking data about the Pioneer Express. The FleetMatics Mobile App is available for Android and iPhones.
To access the real-time tracking data about the Pioneer Express, follow these simple steps:
- Download the free FleetMatics app from iPhone App Store or the Adroid Market.
- Login to FleetMatics with the following username and password.
- Select USA/Canada region
- Select Live Fleet in the app on your mobile device
- There will be two numbers available (608 and 610) that represent our two buses. Choose both buses so you don’t have to go back and forth if you selected the incorrect bus.
- Select RUN
You can learn more about FleetMatics and its Mobile App online.
If you have any questions about the FleetMatics real-time GPS tracking for the Pioneer Express or anything else from TPAC, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Tyler Janzen ’14, ASLC On Campus TPAC Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Robin Aubry ’12, ALSC Off Campus TPAC Representative (email@example.com)
- Jason Feiner, Student Life TPAC Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
President, Associated Students of Lewis & Clark College