Student Life Interns Announced for 2012-13
March 05, 2012
Over the last few years, the Division of Student Life has provided qualified CAS students the opportunity to gain significant campus leadership experiences by way of an internship with one of eight offices in the division. The internships are in place to support and promote the students’ leadership experiences by working with various offices, student groups, and staff to promote and support Student Life programs. Students must have prior leadership experience, maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75, be in good academic and conduct standing, and maintain full-time student status.
The Division of Student Life is pleased to announce the following students have been selected to serve as interns for the 2012-2013 academic year:
- Jacqui Adams, Center for Career and Community Engagement (3CE)
- Megan Andre, PE/Athletics—Sports Medicine/Administration
- Kayla Aronson, Campus Living
- Jelsi Chinchilla, Student Transitions & Experiences
- Rachel Levitsky, PE/Athletics—Sports Information/Administration
- Carley Matsumoto, Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Scott Pisapia, PE/Athletics—Development
- Lauren Sciarappa, Student Activities
- Kim Takinami, International Students & Scholars
- Keith Welch, PE/Athletics—Facilities/Administration
If you see these students, please extend congratulations to them!