New Employee Benefit - Group Banking with OnPoint Community Credit Union
Lewis and Clark is now offering you a new employee benefit - Group Banking with OnPoint Community Credit Union. OnPoint provides a full line of financial products and services, including checking and savings accounts, fixed rate credit cards, loans and lines of credit, mortgages and more. The credit union’s special Group Banking program gives you all the advantages of OnPoint membership and entitles you to special offers, including:
* Free Interest Checking account and Bill Pay*
* Rate discounts on Home Equity loans/lines and standard consumer loan rates*
* Discount on closing costs on a first mortgage*
* Rate boost on any standard published CD rate*
Participating in this special Group Banking program is easy:
* Stop by the Kruse Meadows branch (6300 SW Meadows Road) with your business card, pay stub or employee identification.
* Make an appointment with Emily at the Kruse Meadows office (503-273-1730)
* Stop by any convenient OnPoint branch. To locate any of OnPoint’s branches, visit www.onpointcu.com/locations.
*Speak to an OnPoint representative for details.
OnPoint Community Credit Union is federally insured by National Credit Union Administration