Seven AES Instructors Presented at ORTESOL
Academic English Studies is proud to announce that seven AES instructors presented at the fall ORTESOL Conference in November. ORTESOL (Oregon Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) promotes scholarship and strengthens instruction and research at all levels in the teaching of ESL in Oregon.
- John Barritt, “Looks can be deceiving: Makeup, gender and source evaluation.”
- Erica Harris, “Effective group work in the ESOL classroom.”
- Julie Vorholt, Ursala McCormick, and Erica Harris, “Developing projects related to your courses’ textbooks.”
- Suzanne Groth and Mimi Morgan, “An example of fully integrating an IEP into the academic community.”
- Mary Brooks and Suzanne Groth, “Placement testing: meeting accreditation standards.”