School navigation

I am currently living out of the country and do not have access to a test center. Can I still apply?

October 17, 2012

There are testing centers outside of the US that offer the Praxis, NES-EAS, CBEST, WEST-B, and GRE tests. Check the tests’ websites for current testing centers. If you are unable to take a required test, please contact the admissions office to determine whether or not an incomplete application can be submitted.

Share this story on