Recent changes in Bon Appetit food service
November 05, 2012
November 1, 2012
Dear L&C Community,
Over the past few months, we have been working with Bon Appetit to ensure that we continue to improve the quality of your dining experience at Lewis & Clark. Based on recommendations provided by students, faculty, and staff to an independent consultant who reviewed our dining options, Bon Appetit has already implemented the following changes:
- Dovecote now opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Hot sandwich options are now at the Trail Room and Dovecote, as well as Caffé Vita Coffee campus wide.
- In Fields Dining Hall, it is now acceptable to take your belongings with you to your table while you eat. The metal racks at the entrance are for your convenience.
- In Fields you can fill your personal water bottles with your beverage of choice. You can also take a piece of fruit or a cookie to go.
- Sunday evening dinner service in Fields has been extended until 7:15 PM, so students can return to campus later and not miss dinner.
- The dinner meal equivalencies in the Trail Room were so popular last year that the program has been expanded so students can now use their board meals during lunch.
More changes are being planned for implementation beginning next summer and fall. You can now stay on top of events and new items or specials by following Maggie’s on Facebook at lcmaggiescafe or on twitter @LCMaggies.
For more information, contact food service supervisors:
Dean of Students Anna Gonzalez or Vice President for Business & Finance/TreasurerCarl Vance