Echoing Green Fellowship
February 07, 2013
Echoing Green seeks social entrepreneurs who exhibit fearlessness in defending their ideas, an unwavering belief that all individuals have the potential to contribute meaningfully to society, and a powerful passion for developing new solutions to some of society’s most challenging problems. The Fellowship Program last two years and provides Fellows with financial and technical assistance (ranging from a large global network to a close peer-to-peer learning) to enhance their leadership skills and ensure organizational sustainability. Instead of working on a predefined project with an existing organization, each Fellow creates and builds his/her own organization to execute his/her own vision for social change.
The fellowship offers:
• A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for 2-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years
• A health insurance stipend
• A yearly professional development stipend
• Conferences led by organizational development experts
• Access to technical support and pro bono partnerships to help grow your organization
• A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs and public service leaders, including the Echoing Green network of nearly 500 alumni working all over the world.
Eligibility: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and be legal US citizens. Check the website for a full list of requirements for a potential organization.
Deadline: The 2013 Echoing Green Fellowships Application is now closed. Check back for the 2014 application deadlines.