MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR MAIL THIS SUMMER
April 26, 2013
Date: April 25, 2013
Re: FORWARDING ADDRESS FOR MAIL
Fr: Mail Services
The end of the school year is fast approaching!
1) Prior to the end of the school year,
a) please be sure to send any changes in your forwarding address to the registrar’s office. It is important to keep the registrar informed of all address changes.
b) Check and clean out your box and pick up all packages
2) NOTE: All students mail boxes will be CLOSED and mail will be forwarded for everyone during the summer unless you specifically request to have your box remain open! Contact Mail Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the Mailroom to let us know if:
- You would like to leave your mailbox open
- You are NOT RETURNING as a student or are GRADUATING
3) Please contact your bank or credit card company to update your address to avoid a delay in receiving your statements.
Have a great summer!