Campus-wide website upgrade successful
July 18, 2013
The LiveWhale content management system that runs our website went through a major upgrade this week.
The upgrade included:
- launching the new Profiles module to handle bios
- streamlining the multiple ways page titles are created into one
- rebuilding the “Go” URL-shortening service
- rebuilding redirects and how the 404-error message works
- rebuilding the software running the events TV screens
- allowing departments to edit their own contact information
With any major upgrade, there can be bugs. If you find a bug, please email Director of New Media Morgan Grether at email@example.com.
Also, see a list of known issues being worked on.