School navigation

Do you offer teaching assistantships?

September 25, 2009

The graduate school does not offer teaching assistantships. Faculty may receive grant monies for a research project and will hire current students to assist. Notification is done internally by individual faculty or departments.

Lewis & Clark does offer Graduate Student Worker positions (Graduate Assistant). However, they are available to students in the Master of Arts in Student Affairs Administration program.

Share this story on