SOLD - 0520 SW Palatine Hill Road
March 17, 2014
The College Housing Program is offering 0520 SW Palatine Hill Road for sale for $200,000. This is an affordable way to purchase a home close to campus. You purchase the home and lease the land for up to 12 years. For more details on the program, please check the College Housing Program website.
This beautiful 1,420 Sq Ft home was built around 1951. It is directly across the street from the Fir Acres Campus and offers a beautiful secluded backyard. The house has 2 bedrooms and a den (or 3rd bedroom), 2 full bathrooms. It features:
- Kitchen with New Cabinets and Gas Range
- Stainless Steel Side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Two Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- Hardwood Floors in Living Room and Bedrooms
- French Doors
- Newly tiled shower in Master Bathroom
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Gas Heat
- Two Car Garage
- Large Cedar Deck
- Covered Back Patio Off Den
- Property Taxes for Land and House approx $4,800.
See the College Housing Program website for Eligibility and Procedures on how to apply. Every applicant will need an Interested Party Form and a one-page statement identifying how living close to campus will facilitate their future contributions to the co-curricular life of the College.
Because this is a unique model to purchase a home, the College can finance the mortgage at market rates with a minimum of 10% down payment. See details on the mortgage program to see if you qualify.
For more information:Moira Domann