Spring Break: Student Health & Counseling Hours
March 17, 2014
1. The Student Health Service will be closed beginning on Monday, March 24 and extending through Sunday, March 30. We will reopen on Monday, March 31. During the closure, our Nurse Consultation Service will be available to all students 24/7 at 1-800-607-5501.
For local students who need medical care during that time, here are some options:
a. ZoomCare (503-684-8252) provides everyday health care, as well as urgent and preventative care. Locations include:
- 202 NW 13th Ave., Portland (accessible via the bus line)
- 111 “A” Avenue, Lake Oswego
- 6910 SE Milwaukie Ave., Portland (Sellwood)
- Bridgeport Village, 7421 SW Bridgeport Rd., Suite 220, Tigard
b. Contact information for other health care resources (including hospital emergency departments) is available at: go.lclark.edu/hospitals
Before accessing care off-campus, students should be mindful of whether the provider is covered by their insurance plan.
In case of medical emergency during break, contact 911 and (for on-campus emergencies) contact Campus Safety at 503-768-7777.
2. The Counseling Service will also be closed beginning March 24, and will reopen on March 31. Whenever the Counseling Service is closed, students needing to speak with a counselor should call our after-hours crisis counseling service at 503-265-7804.