STRESS MANAGEMENT SEMINAR WITH MARY DEAN, MA
Have you ever struggled with anxiety, fatigue, or an inability to relax? If so, our free Stress Management Seminar is for you!
Demanding lives will always have some stress, and that’s okay. This seminar will focus on identifying your sources of stress both personally and professionally and will help you to learn how to operate on our personal optimum stress level, while protecting ourselves from dangerous overstress.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH
11:00 a.m. – Noon
Albany 220 (CAS Campus)
Limited Seating Register Now: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eYR_2bSYoGAJm_2fMLguWhWX1Q_3d_3d
If you need immediate help here are some stress tips you can implement today:
- Take Cleansing Breaths: Three sets of deep inhalations through the nose (belly rising) and exhaling through the nose, (abdomen deflating) can (temporarily) change your physiology.
- Stretch: Throughout the day to release/reduce tension and increase energy.
- Walk: A five minute walk outside can change your mood and mindset.
- Listen to Music: A mood changer.
- Eat Peacefully: This aids the digestion and gives you “time away”. Leave your office!
- Allow Time: Give yourself extra time for the unexpected.
- Smile and Laugh: Humor has been proven effective in reducing stress