GRADUATE Student Health Insurance – NEXT ENROLLMENT DEADLINE FOR SUMMER is July 16 and October 1 for Fall
July 01, 2014
Enrollment in the Student Health Insurance Plan is voluntary for Graduate students throughout the academic year. Enrollment must be completed online with Regence each semester. For information about benefits and coverage click on the link for the Graduate Student Summary of Benefits below. BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, the Sign Ups will not be available until AUGUST 1st.
The 2014-15 insurance program contains important new benefits for students including:
- Maximum benefit is now unlimited per academic year.
- Coverage for naturopathic, chiropractic and acupuncture.
- No pre-existing condition limitations.
- MDLIVE Telemedicine Service provides 24/7/365 access to licensed, board-certified U.S. physicians via phone, secure web video or secure email.
- The BlueCard Program – With coverage from Regence across the country and the around the world.
The deadlines for voluntary enrollment are:
- 2013-14 Graduate Student Enrollment Deadline Dates: Summer - Group “A” - 6/5/14; Group “B” - 7/16/14; Group “C” - 8/21/13.
- 2014-15 Graduate Student Enrollment Deadline Dates: Fall Semester - 10/1/14; Spring Semester - 2/1/15; Summer - Group “A” - 6/11/15; Group “B” - 7/15/15; Group “C” - 8/20/15.
REMINDER, if you wish to enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan, YOU MUST ENROLL EVERY SEMESTER. You will not receive a prompt or bill from the insurance company to enroll each semester. Note: If you enroll in January for Spring semester, you are also covered for summer through August 31.
Additional help with insurance questions also can be found by calling Patricia Wylie at USI Northwest (503-295-6357), Moira Domann in the Business Office (503-768-7878)