What’s currently showing on the campus event screens?
June 15, 2015
PLEASE NOTE: Screens rotate approximately 20 upcoming events. As a result, the number of campus events on the calendar will determine when your event appears on the screens.
How to add your event on the Digital Screen
Log in to LiveWhale through http://www.lclark.edu/livewhale and click on the “Events” tab. Click on the blue button next to the “Manage Events” title. It reads: “Add a new event.”
A popup dialog box appears. If you don’t need a reservation or your space is confirmed, click on the appropriate button.
You should now be in the “Add a new event” form page. The required fields to fill are:
- Start Date & Time (Please do not recycle/reuse past events by using old content and just updating the calendar and time – your event will not update or function properly site-wide.)
- Event Description
- Groups: Fill in the appropriate campus locations in the grey box titled “Suggest this event to the following group(s)”:
- “College: Student Life” (sends your event to undergraduate campus screens)
- “Grad: Student Life” (sends your event to graduate campus screens)
- “Law: Student Life” (sends your event to law campus screens)
To make your event live, choose “Live” in the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner (default is “Hidden”) and click on the “Save this event” button at the bottom of the page.
For more information about LiveWhale, visit New Media’s FAQ page.