Emergency planning presentations
February 22, 2016
Facilities Services will host an active shooter awareness/preparedness presentation in advance of a functional active shooter exercise after spring break.
The presentation—available to faculty, staff, and students—will focus on current best practices for responding to an armed intruder on campus, featuring a short video, slide show, and audience Q & A.
The one-hour presentation will be offered during the following dates/times at these locations (registration is available, but not required):
- Monday, Feb. 29, at 10 a.m. in Templeton Campus Center, Thayer
- Tuesday, March 1, at 10:30 a.m. in Albany 220
- Wednesday, March 2, at noon in Templeton Campus Center, Stamm West
- Thursday, March 3, at 1 p.m. in Albany 220
- Monday, March 7, at 10 a.m. in Thayer
- Tuesday, March 8, at 11 a.m. in Smith Hall
- Wednesday, March 9, at 11 a.m. in Tamarack Lounge
- Thursday, March 10, at 1 p.m. in Albany 218