Improvements to the L&C Homepage
April 06, 2016
The Lewis & Clark homepage will have a fresh new look when you open your browser after 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 6.
- Changing the name of the “Calendar” link in the top navigation to “Events”
- A wider photo for the top stories that infinitely scales to the size of your screen
- Captions for top stories that provide more content without needing to leave the homepage
- A more prominent spot to feature video
- An increased number of spots to showcase news, student profiles, and statistics of interest to prospective students
- The ability to get application and visit information without leaving the homepage
- Larger photos and longer summaries for L&C news stories
The New Media team will be working with the graduate and law schools to implement similar improvements to their homepages over the summer.
All of these changes are being made thanks to an SIF grant that funded a collaboration with our content management system vendor, White Whale. The grant includes further changes, including technology upgrades, content enhancements, and new templates for interior pages.