Weekly Wellness - Election Stress Relief
October 27, 2016
In case you’ve been living under a rock, I’ll let you know that the presidential election is coming up on November 8. If this news is stressing you out, consider the following tension relief solutions -
Get a Free Massage
Follow the links below to sign up for a free 10 minute massage from REVIVE
November 16th from 2-6 on the CAS Campus (includes a posture assessment)
Talk it Out
Cascade Centers is available to benefit eligible employees and their dependents by phone 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, including holidays 1-800-433-2320. Remember, Cascade Center is prohibited by federal law from releasing any information on any client to anyone, so you can freely release all your election worries and thoughts.
“If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.”
- Rainer Maria Rilke
To stay dry in the Pacific Northwet winter, consider getting some cozy outdoor gear with this Columbia Employee Store Pass from November 7-27.
- Employee store pricing! Most products are a minimum of 40% off MSRP. (Some exceptions may apply)
- Includes all brands in the Columbia Sportswear family of brands: Columbia Sportswear, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna.
- 50,000 sq. feet of each brand’s newest and most popular styles.
- Bring the invite letter with you to the store reception desk. *Or show the invite letter to the receptionist on your mobile phone.
- Show your company ID.
- This invite is non-transferable but you are welcome to bring your family and friends with you (up to 4 guests per person).
- You are welcome to visit us multiple times during your invite period.
- - -
Be the first to hear the news! Employees and their family members can click here to receive the Weekly Wellness newsletter by email.