Faculty & Staff Athletics Appreciation Week: Jan. 30 - Feb. 3
January 20, 2017
Lewis & Clark Athletics invite Faculty and Staff to explore the Pamplin Sports Center and other athletic facilities, as well as learn how the department is Building ChamPIOns with our over 350 student-athletes, during the week of Jan. 30.
Monday, Jan. 30
Building ChamPIOns Character: The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) hosts a tour of Pamplin Sports Center and discussion of the aspirations of our student-athletes
A tour will start from the Pamplin Sports Center Halls of Champions at the following times:
- 10 - 10:30 a.m.
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.
- 3:30 - 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 31: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Trail Room
Building ChamPIOns Community: Lunch with Director of PE/Athletics Shana Levine and other staff members and coaches
- Bring your lunch or grab a bite at the Trail Room and have a conversation with Shana and other members of the Lewis & Clark Athletics Department on how our student-athletes are making an impact in the Lewis & Clark community and beyond
Tuesday, Jan. 31: 3 - 4 p.m. - Pamplin Sports Center Weight Room & Fitness Center
- Building ChamPIOns: Competition - A tour of the weight room facility and discussion about Lewis & Clark’s dedicated strength and conditioning program with Head Strength & Conditioning Coach Angela Dendas-Pleasant
Wednesday, Feb. 1 - TBD - Pamplin Sports Center Weight Room & Fitness Center
All Day: Faculty and Staff are invited to utilize the Lewis & Clark athletics facilities:
- Pamplin Sports Center: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Zehntbauer Swimming Pavilion: 8 - 9 a.m.; 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.; 8 - 9 p.m.
- L&C Tennis Dome: 6 - 9 a.m.; 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.; 1-2:30 p.m.; 9 - 10 p.m.
- Eldon Fix Track at Griswold Stadium: See schedule at venue
- Weight Room and Fitness Center: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Closed 10:20 - 11:20 a.m.)
The facilities are available to Faculty & Staff throughout the year. See the updated facilities schedule here.
Thursday, Feb. 2 - 1 - 2 p.m. - Zehntbauer Swimming Pavilion, Rm. 124
Building ChamPIOns Classroom: Meet Director of Student-Athlete Development Kayleigh McCauley and learn about the upcoming ChamPIOns Symposium
Friday, Feb. 3 - Use an Athletic Facilities Day
- Faculty & Staff will be the guests of honor at the Lewis & Clark women’s basketball game (6 p.m.) against Puget Sound
- At halftime, see your colleagues shoot baskets in our fun Faculty & Staff contest
- Stay for the men’s game at 8 p.m.
- At halftime, student-athletes who were on the Fall 2016 Dean’s List will be recognized
- Lewis & Clark faculty/staff and their immediate families with valid school ID; Lewis & Clark students with valid student ID; and children age 10 and younger can attend Pioneers basketball games for free all year long