New Discount: OfficeMax Retail Connect Card
Dear Staff & Faculty,
Office Max and Human Resources are pleased to present an Office Max Retail Connect Card. All Lewis & Clark employees can now take advantage of the LC special pricing on contracted office supplies (Office Max Enterprise Solutions catalog) by using the retail card at any Office Max retail store. The cards can be used for personal purchases or for College purchases. Personal purchases can only be made at the Office Max Retail Stores. It is important to note that the Retail Connect Card is a discount card, not a credit card and that not all items in the store are on the list of contract items. The card is used to identify LC contracted items and thus passing on the price discount to the Lewis & Clark employees.
How to use the Office Max Retail Connect Card at the Office Max Retail Store:
- Browse the Office Max Enterprise Solutions catalog in your department for the items you would like to purchase at the Office Max Retail Stores. Note: prices referenced in catalog do not reflect the discount price only that the item is available at a discounted price.
- Take LC contracted items to the checkout counter
- Hand your retail connect card to the cashier at the checkout counter.
- The cashier will scan your card and pull up LC special pricing.
- All items included in the contract agreement are automatically priced at the LC special pricing and instantly displayed on the register and receipt
- If you do not have the opportunity to browse a catalog before hand, take your selections to the cashier and a swipe of your card with the scanner will identify the discounted items.
- Only LC employees are permitted to use the Retail Connect Card
P.S. For more discounts like these, please see our Lewis & Clark Employee Discount Program page: http://www.lclark.edu/offices/human_resources/employee_resources/benefits/discounts/