How do I suggest news and events to The Source via LiveWhale?
March 24, 2010
If you are a staff or faculty member with a LiveWhale account:
- Log into LiveWhale.
- Go to Manage Your Content and click on News or Events. You can either “add a new story” or “add a new event,” or open existing news and event items to edit them.
- Ensure you’ve included all important details and contact information.
- At the bottom of the screen, use the “suggest this item” field. Enter Inst: Source.
- When you hit “Save this story” at the bottom of the page, The Source editorial desk will be automatically alerted about your submission.
- All submissions sent by 10 a.m. on Friday will be considered for the weekly promotional email sent every Monday to all faculty and staff.
- For more information about LiveWhale, visit New Media’s FAQ page.
If you do not have LiveWhale access:
Please send all institution-wide announcements, events, and story ideas to: email@example.com