Many essential functions that affect the daily lives of Lewis & Clark faculty and students are under the authority of Vice President and Provost Jane Monnig Atkinson.
The Office of the Vice President and Provost is located in Frank Manor House, main level, north.
- Admissions, College of Arts and Sciences
- Bon Appétit
- Campus Safety
- Financial Aid
- Information Technology
- Institutional Research
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Life
Committees and Groups
- Smoking Policy Implementation Review Team
- Title IX Coordination and Compliance
- Welfare Intervention Network (WIN)
- Alcohol Use Approval Policy and Online Application Form
- Art Exhibits in Public Places Policy and Online Application Form
- Food Service Waiver Policy and Online Registration Form
Accreditation - Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
April 16th, 2015
11:00am - 12:00pm:
This is the last administrative assembly of the current academic year.
April 22nd, 2015
37th Annual Administrative Professionals Luncheon, hosted by Bon Appétit
Bon Appétit and Lewis & Clark invite you to attend the 37th Annual Administrative Professionals Day Luncheon.