Associate Vice President for Campus Life
Frank Manor House
After earning Ph.D. in College Student Personnel Administration and serving as Assistant Director of Residence Life for Student Life Development at the University of Northern Colorado, Ford began his career at Lewis & Clark College in 1976 as Director of Student Activities/Assistant to the Vice President for Student Life.
During 37 year career at Lewis & Clark, he has served as director of student activities, director of campus programs, director of alumni relations, director of annual giving, director of campus life, dean of students, and in his present position with the Office of the Vice President and Provost since 2000.
Committees and Coordinating Responsibilities:
- Chair, College of Arts & Sciences Commencement Committee
- Chair, Smoking Policy Implementation Review Team, 2011-present
- Member, Risk Management Committee
- Member, Dallaire Scholarship Committee
- Member, Crisis Management Team
- Member, Operations Council
- Member, William Stafford Centennial Year Celebration and Symposium Committee
- Member, Senior Experience Planning Committee
- Advisor, Senior Signatures new media initiative
Portland Chamber Orchestra for on-campus performances
Liaison role in engaging alumni with Institutional Advancement staff via research, outreach, and meetings.