School navigation

Student and Departmental Account Services

Third Party Payments

To settle my student account, I intend to have a college savings plan, or sponsor make full payment of my costs.

Examples of payments from a third party include school districts, government agencies, tuition savings plans, private organizations and/or your employer.

Sponsor Pay

The expectation is that you will provide Student and Departmental Account Services with a purchase order (P.O.), voucher, or other documentation containing the amount your sponsor will pay and the information necessary to invoice your sponsor. If we have received this documentation by the semester due date, and your sponsor will be paying your educational expenses in full, your Lewis & Clark student account is considered settled.

If your sponsor will not be covering the full balance due on your Lewis & Clark student account, you are responsible for paying the remainder by the semester due date. If for any reason the school does not receive payment from your sponsor, you will be responsible for the resulting balance. It is incumbent on you to notify Student and Departmental Account Services if there are any changes to the terms of your sponsor billing arrangement.

For further information  regarding VA educational assistance benefits available at Lewis & Clark, please visit the Veterans Services page.

College Savings Plan

To settle your student account with funds from a Qualified Tuition Plan such as a 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings, or other state sponsored educational savings plan, please remit payment inclusive of student information to the following address: 

Lewis & Clark
Student and Departmental Account Services
MSC: 150
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road
Portland, OR 97219

Should your Qualified Tuition Plan require an invoice, please review the expectation guidelines outlined in Sponsor Pay for how to proceed.