Why do we have furniture standards?
Furniture standards have been set to make it easier for the community to find, order and maintain quality furniture. The standard furniture is of a higher quality that will be supported by facilities and the manufacturers and will last much longer than inexpensive furniture from big box stores.
- One web location to see options
- Consistent and uniform appearance within and between departments
- Higher quality furniture that is built to last
- Lifetime warranty on parts
- Lower cost over the lifetime of the furniture
Procedure to order furniture.
- View furniture options on the website and visit departments with the same models.
- Send any questions to Jay Jording
- Place a facilities work order to get a quote on furniture choice. Include the budget code to be charged. Delivery charges are in addition to the cost of the furniture.
- Facilities will request a price quote and send to the purchaser for approval.
- After approval of the quote, facilities will order the furniture.
- When the furniture is received, it will be inventoried, tagged and delivery will be set up.
If you are interested In Saving Money Check out the Surplus Used Furniture in Facilities.
- Place a work order to set up a time to look at the available stock in the Facilities storage area under McAfee.
- Saves Money
- Saves Time
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle