for continuing undergraduate students
Applying for need-based aid
Continuing undergraduate students must reapply for aid each year.
Complete the 2014-15 FAFSA by March 15, 2014.
- Available beginning January 1, 2014
- Lewis & Clark College Federal School Code: 003197
- If possible, file your 2013 federal taxes electronically a few weeks prior, then use the Data Retrieval Tool to link to the IRS website and import income information directly into the FAFSA.
- Used to determine eligibility for federal and state student aid funds
If you were admitted fall 2008 or later, you must also complete the 2014-15 CSS PROFILE by March 15, 2014.
- Available beginning October 2013
- Lewis & Clark College CSS ID#: 4384
- Along with the FAFSA, the CSS Profile is used to determine eligibility for Lewis & Clark student aid funds
- If you are selected for Verification, you must submit the requested documents by May 1, 2014.
- You should file the FAFSA and CSS Profile with estimated income information if necessary, rather than risk missing the priority date of March 15th.
- If your student receives only a merit based scholarship award and this is the only form of financial aid you wish to receive in 14/15, you do not need to submit the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Keep copies of all documents submitted in case questions arise concerning your application.
- If you miss the priority deadline of March 15, you can still apply for financial assistance. Late applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Financial aid will be offered based on available funding.
- If you have circumstances that you feel needs further explanation, please submit written clarification in the “Explanations” section at the end of the CSS PROFILE or send a letter directly to us.
- You may receive a request for additional information to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid. Please respond as quickly as possible—a delay in responding will delay our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Financial aid awards are released via WebAdvisor. We will send a notification to your LC email address when new or revised awards are available for you to view.
- If you are interested in receiving ONLY federal and state student aid funds, you are not required to submit the CSS Profile. However, we strongly encourage all students to file the FAFSA and CSS Profile so we can consider you for Lewis & Clark funded aid sources.
Office of Financial Aid - 503-768-7090
Office of Campus Living - 503-768-7123
Office of the Registrar - 503-768-7325
Office of Student and Departmental Account Services - 503-768-7829
Oregon Student Assistance Commission
Federal Student Aid Information Center
General Information - 800-433-3243
Application status - 319-337-5665
Information for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (TDD) - 800-730-8913