Financial Aid Application Process
for continuing undergraduate students
Applying for need-based aid
Continuing undergraduate students must reapply for aid each year.
Complete the 2013-14 FAFSA by March 15, 2013.
- Available beginning January 1, 2013
- Lewis & Clark College Federal School Code: 003197
- If possible, file your 2012 federal taxes electronically a few weeks prior, then use the Data Retrieval Tool to link to the IRS website and import income information directly into the FAFSA.
If you were admitted fall 2008 or later, you must also complete the 2013-14 CSS PROFILE by March 15, 2013.
- Available beginning October 2012
- Lewis & Clark College CSS ID#: 4384
- If you are selected for Verification, you must submit the requested documents by May 1, 2013.
Note: You should file the FAFSA and CSS Profile with estimated income information if necessary, rather than risk missing the priority date of March 15th.
- Keep copies of all documents submitted in case questions arise concerning your application.
- If you miss the priority deadline of March 15, you can still apply for financial assistance. Late applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Financial aid will be offered based on available funding.
- If you have circumstances that you feel needs further explanation, please submit written clarification in the “Explanations” section at the end of the CSS PROFILE or send a letter directly to us.
- You may receive a request for additional information to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid. Please respond as quickly as possible—a delay in responding will delay our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Financial aid awards are released via WebAdvisor. We will send a notification to your LC email address when new or revised awards are available for you to view.
Office of Financial Aid - 503-768-7090
Office of Campus Living - 503-768-7123
Office of the Registrar - 503-768-7325
Office of Student and Departmental Account Services - 503-768-7829
Oregon Student Assistance Commission
Federal Student Aid Information Center
General Information - 800-433-3243
Application status - 319-337-5665
Information for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (TDD) - 800-730-8913