School navigation

Human Resources

Required Paperwork


All student employment paperwork MUST be completed before you begin working!

I-9 (Complete List of Acceptable Documents)

In order to comply with U.S. Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service regulations, all students must complete an I-9 form by the first day of work. Students complete the form in Workday and will need to bring acceptable documents into the Human Resources office. Failure to have a completed I-9 form on file with the College will prevent the student from working on campus. In order to complete the I-9, you will need to provide proof that you are eligible to work in the U.S in accordance with the Department of U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Examples of acceptable documents (originals, no photocopies) needed to complete an I-9:

  •  Passport
  •  Driver’s license/College ID AND Social Security card
  •  Driver’s license/College ID AND a certified copy of your birth certificate


The W-4 form provides tax status information so that the College can withhold the correct amount of Federal income tax from your pay. The form can be completed on Workday. If a W-4 form is not on file in Workday, the standard deduction will be single/zero exemptions.

Direct Deposit

Students may have their monthly wages directly deposited to their domestic saving or checking account.  They must complete the direct deposit form on Workday by the 1st of the month following the pay period that they wish to have direct deposit begin.  For example, the deadline for direct deposit for hours worked in April would be May 1.  More information about how to set up direct deposit in Workday can be found in the On-Boarding guide here under the heading “add payment elections”.