Staff and Faculty Training Materials
Non-Exempt (Hourly) Staff
Exempt Staff and Faculty
All Staff and Faculty
- Onboarding: New employees complete a new hire onboarding process in Workday. You will be asked to complete your new hire paperwork and review important employment information.
- Direct Deposit: PDF Instructions or Video Instructions
- Home Address Change
- Change W-4/Tax Withholding Elections
- View and Print Payslips
- Access W-2
- Complete Actions Delegated to You
- Benefit Change: You can make changes to your benefits if you experience a qualifying event such as marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, loss or gain of other insurance. You have 31 days from the event to make any benefit changes. PDF Instructions or Video Instructions
- 403(b) Retirement Change: You can change your 403(b) retirement elections at anytime during the year. Limits for 2015 are $18,000 for regular contribution and $6,000 for catch-up if you are going to be 50 in 2015 or older. You can enter a dollar amount to be contributed monthly or a percentage and your contribution can be pre-tax or post-tax (Roth).
- Add Beneficiary To Life Insurance