Mission and Goals
The mission of Institutional Research is to serve as a reliable source for information about various facets of the institution, and to provide routine data reporting and analysis in support of decision-making, policy development and planning in keeping with the Mission of the College.
Our goal is to provide reporting services and outcomes to all constituents in a timely manner consistent with the guidelines of ethical reporting from the Association for Institutional Research.
- Develop and maintain a systematic cycle of institutional studies and surveys designed to meet the needs of the College and its stakeholders.
- Meet mandated federal reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Process requests for internal and external data reports.
- Assist with and support assessment and accreditation reviews.
- Provide outcomes assessment and evaluation for curriculum development and program enhancement.
Institutional Research provides current and historical data reports centering on student and faculty demographics, enrollments, retention and attrition, curriculum development, program review, assessment of student learning and performance assessments.
Selected information and reports may be accessed via the links below. Access to the L & C Accreditation site and the CAS Assessment site is limited to College personnel via email login.
- College Profile
- L & C Factbook
- Common Data Set
- Enrollment Reports
- NAICU U-CAN Survey of Colleges
- IPEDS College
- Carnegie Classification
- Association for Institutional Research
- Higher Education Data Sharing
- National Center for Education Statistics
- US Department of Education
Director of Institutional Research