We are happy to work with you on effective study strategies, test-taking skills, and curriculum planning that fits your learning style. Just contact us in Student Support Services and come in for a chat. You should also try the resources listed below.
These resources are free and available to ANY Lewis & Clark student:
- The Writing Center - for undergraduate students-located in Watzek Library. Peer consultants will help you with getting started on a paper, organizing your writing, and developing your writing skills. Drop-in hours (Sunday through Thursday evenings in the library, 7pm to 10pm) and appointments are available. Click here for a pdf map of the writing center’s location in the library.
- Tutoring - Managed by the Student Academic Advisory Board, located on the 2nd floor in Templeton and part of the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark (ASLC) student government. This is your first stop when looking to set up a tutor for a class. All LC students are eligible for 2 hours of tutoring, per week, per class.
- Symbolic and Quantitative Resource Center (SQRC) - Located in Howard, on the first level. Several tutors available; drop-in hours available every day and at many different times.
- Physics Help Center - located in Olin lounge. Call department for hours.
- Chemistry Help Center - located in Olin lounge. Call department for hours.
- Counseling Services - located in the basement of Templeton. Wide range of services and information available; check their website!