Dallaire Scholarship Application
Successful candidates will have a:
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights involvement in Rwanda.
- Secondary school/or university diploma and transcripts/grades/marks.
- Minimum average national and university exam marks of 60%.
- Demonstrated English proficiency at an intermediate or advanced academic level.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Valid passport.
- Commitment to returning to their home country and contributing to their society.
Applying for the Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the Dallaire Scholarship. The deadline for applying for the 2014-15 Dallaire Scholarship has passed. Information about the 2015-16 scholarship application process will be posted in the summer of 2014.
If you have questions about the scholarship, or would like an email notifying you of when the application information is posted, please email the AES office using this form.