Neighbor Pass Program
**NOTICE: Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine Required**
What does a pass give you?
The Neighbor Pass Program entitles the purchaser to limited use of Lewis & Clark College facilities as follows:
Program participants may use library facilities and access all local materials, excluding some computing resources. Participants are also entitled to limited check-out privileges. For further information, please contact the Watzek Library Access Services Manager at 503 768-7273.
Basic: Program participants have limited use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, weight room, and running track. See the Summer 2019 Outdoor Pool and Tennis Courts Schedule for closure information.
Basic+Tennis Dome: Program participants have limited use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, indoor Tennis Dome courts & outdoor tennis courts, weight room, and running track.
Access is subject to availability, with priority given to scheduled college authorized events. The availability of the sports facilities will be determined by the Director of Athletics or their designee. Scheduled hours are posted on a weekly basis at each venue location and can change without notice. General hours of operation can be found online at lcpioneers.com. If you have additional questions you may call the Athletic Department at 503-768-7546.
Who is eligible for a pass?
This program is available only to those families living within the Collins View and Dunthorpe Neighborhood boundaries. Neighbors living within Collins View or Dunthorpe may utilize Lewis & Clark campus facilities by purchasing a Neighbor Permit ID card. Use of cards is limited to family members who reside at the approved address only. Cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase and must be renewed annually to continue privileges. Pro-rated Neighbor Permit Cards will not be sold.
The process to obtain a Neighbor Permit ID card is as follows:
- Come to the Campus Safety/Information Office located at Gate 3 and present a photo ID and proof of residence, such as a utility bill with a valid address that is located within the Collins View or Dunthorpe Neighborhoods. Once your valid address is verified, the Campus Safety official will complete a Neighbor Permit Authorization form for the customer to present to the Student and Departmental Account Services Office at the time of payment.
- Once the customer’s status is approved by Campus Safety, the customer will present the permit authorization form to and pay for the permit at the Student and Departmental Account Services Office located on the first floor of the Templeton Campus Center between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday (Exception: On the first “working day” of each month, purchasing hours are 1-4 p.m.).
- The cost of the permit is divided into two tiers:
- Basic: $200 per year per family
- Basic+Tennis Dome: $300 per year per family
- After paying for the Neighbor Permit ID card, the customer will return to the Campus Safety/Information Office and present their receipt and the Neighbor Permit Authorization form to the Campus Safety official. The Campus Safety official will collect the necessary information for each of the family members and print only the ID card(s) for which there is a photo. Members may return to the Campus Safety/Information Office at a later time during business hours to have their photo taken and ID card printed. Only fully Covid-19 vaccinated members will be issued an ID card. Proof of Covid-19 record is required before card is printed.
For further information, contact the Campus Safety Office at 503 768-7855 or email email@example.com.
Learn more about our connection to our neighbors on the For Our Neighbors page.