Student Consumer Information

This page collects student consumer information from around the college in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).

General Information
Financial Aid
Health and Safety
Student Outcomes (Undergraduate)
Student Outcomes (Graduate School)
Student Outcomes (Law School)
Complaints, Grievances, and Problem Resolution
Options within Lewis & Clark
Options Outside of Lewis & Clark
  • Students should attempt to resolve any grievances they may have with their school first. Should attempts to resolve these problems with appropriate school officials fail, or should the student be dissatisfied with the final outcome of the college complaint process, then the Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC), can respond to a formal complaint. Students may contact the Higher Education Coordinating Commission, 3225 25th St. SE, Salem, Oregon 97302, or by sending an email to Students may also access our Complaints web page at or visit the complaints page at NC-SARA’s website at
  • If you have concerns about education quality or requirements for accreditation that are not resolved by processes within Lewis & Clark, you may contact L&C’s accrediting organizations. The Northwest Commission of Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) accredits the entire institution.
  • In the state of Oregon, where Lewis & Clark is located, consumer and other civil complaints may be filed with the Oregon Department of Justice via their consumer complaints page.