Resources for Our Community
We’ve collected some useful links to help connect Lewis & Clark students, faculty, and staff with resources on and off campus.
Campus offices and student groups can also help you get acclimated to our local community:
- The Department of Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement leads the college’s efforts toward building and sustaining a diverse and culturally vibrant campus.
- The Office of Spiritual Life is designed to support all religious life and spiritually-based programs that occur on campus. The office also runs Interfaith Dialogues to foster conversation and mutual understanding.
- Black Student Union, Native Student Union, and Gente Latina Unida. Many more undergraduate student organizations focus on underrepresented communities.
- The Law School outlines resources available for prospective and current students and faculty, including numerous student groups focused on diversity.
Campus contacts for members of the community and prospective students:
- Mark Figueroa, Dean of Equity and Inclusion, 503-768-7676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hollie Elliott, Associate Vice President for Admissions, 503-768-7052 or email@example.com
- Mimi Huang, Assistant Dean of Law School Admissions, 503-768-6613 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Haas, Director of Graduate School Admissions, 503-768-6201 or email@example.com
- Bias Assessment Response Team (BART): Please find our Discrimination, Harassment, and Hate- or Bias-Motivated Conduct Policy and reporting procedures here.
Response to January 2017 Federal Executive Order:
Summary of Recent LC Administration Efforts on Diversity and Inclusion
(as of April 2016)