The charge of the IDSC is to establish and maintain consistent policies and practices related to information systems and the College’s data across the institution.
How the IDSC Works:
- Collects information on issues related to institutional data standards and institutional processing standards.
- Explores options for resolving issues.
- Assigns work to the existing or appointed working groups as needed to meet IDSC goals.
- Submits recommendations on data policy and processing standards to the Deans Council for approval.
- As authorized by the Deans Council, makes decisions related to data and processing standards.
- Makes recommendations to the Dean’s Council for necessary training or additional resources needed.
- CAS Registrar (Judy Finch)
- GSEC Registrar (River Montijo)
- LAW Registrar (Seneca Gray)
- Institutional Research (Renee Orlick)
- IT - Information Systems (Kathy Tymoczko)
- Student and Departmental Accounts (Cheri Blatner)
- Financial Aid (Anastacia Dillon, chair)
- Human Resources (Holly Allen-Petersen)
- Admissions (Becky Haas – Erica Johnson substitute)
- Advancement (Lauren Lottman)
- GSEC Research & Assessment (Barbara Shepperson)
- Business & Finance (Katherine Shallenberger)
Have a suggestion or question for the IDSC that isn’t answered here? Please contact using the form below.