Institutional Data and Standards Council
The charge of the IDSC is to establish and maintain consistent policies and practices related to information systems and the College’s data across the institution.
How the IDSC Works:
- Collects information on issues related to institutional data standards and institutional processing standards.
- Explores options for resolving issues.
- Assigns work to the existing or appointed working groups as needed to meet IDSC goals.
- Submits recommendations on data policy and processing standards to the Deans Council for approval.
- As authorized by the Deans Council, makes decisions related to data and processing standards.
- Makes recommendations to the Dean’s Council for necessary training or additional resources needed.
- CAS Registrar (Judy Finch)
- GSEC Registrar (River Montijo)
- LAW Registrar (Seneca Gray)
- Institutional Research (Renee Orlick)
- IT - Information Systems (Kathy Tymoczko)
- Student and Departmental Accounts (Cheri Blatner)
- Financial Aid (Anastacia Dillon, chair)
- Human Resources (Holly Allen-Petersen)
- Admissions (Becky Haas – Erica Johnson substitute)
- Advancement (Lauren Lottman)
- GSEC Research & Assessment (Barbara Shepperson)
- Business & Finance (Katherine Shallenberger)
Have a suggestion or question for the IDSC that isn’t answered here? Please contact using the form below.