March 12th, 2020
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Zoe Feldman
Come learn about Zoe’s mission to make the food sector more diverse and inclusive and why she is backing companies overlooked by traditional investors.
March 10th, 2020
- 12:10pm: The Street Trust: Rules of Road Presentation around rules of the road with a focus on bicyclists and pedestrian safety
March 5th, 2020
- 4:30pm - 7:30pm: [Online] Climate Justice Education: Empowering Student Activism Oregon Writing Project
Thursdays, March 5, 12, 19 and April 2, 9, 4:30–7:30 p.m.
March 4th, 2020
- 5:30pm: 2020 Kennedy Lecture featuring Harvard Professor Richard Lazarus, who will discuss his book on Massachusetts v. EPA The lecture series, now in its eleventh year, is designed to promote discussion of cutting-edge issues affecting the U.S. Supreme Court and the Constitution. The program was established with the approval of Justice Anthony Kennedy when he visited the law school in the fall of 2008. This year’s speaker is Harvard Professor Richard Lazarus.
- 3:00pm: Sustainability Summer Internship Info Session Informational session for a new summer internship course
January 21st, 2020
- 5:30pm: Michelle J. DePass to give 2020 Martin Luther King, Jr. Lecture The 2020 MLK lecture series, features Michelle J. DePass, president and chief executive officer of Meyer Memorial Trust. DePass recognizes the need to invest in the next generation and educate them on the importance of social, economic and environmental justice.
January 17th, 2020
- All Day: Diehl Environmental Law Fellows: Applications Open
Lewis & Clark Law School is the recipient of a bequest from John E. Diehl who was an active environmentalist in Washington. The Diehl bequest supports a fellowship program for Lewis & Clark law school graduates who are planning to work in public interest environmental law. Up to four Diehl Fellowships of up to $40,000 each will be awarded to students graduating in May of 2020. Applications are available to third year law students currently enrolled at and planning to graduate from Lewis & Clark Law School in May 2020. Applications are due Friday, January 17, 2020, no later than noon.
November 22nd, 2019
- 4:00pm: Fall Fungi Friday Walk is back!!! Alumna Seren Villwock ’19 returns to lead our second annual Fall Friday Fungi Walk. Meet in front of the library Friday, November 22 at 4pm.
November 21st, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm: Movie night with SEED: Anthropocene, the Human Epoch Join us for a viewing of this award-winning documentary. We’ll have snacks and tea!
November 12th, 2019
- 4:30pm: The Road to a Clean Energy Future Join us for panel about Cap and Invest and the future of the Clean Energy Jobs Bill in Oregon. Free donuts and hot chocolate!
October 18th, 2019
- 5:00pm - 10:00pm: Passport to Empowerment Networking Event
September 2nd, 2019
- 11:00am: Explore Portland
April 12th, 2019
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Lewis & Clark Environmental Law Community Gathering Join Lewis & Clark Environmental Law students, faculty, staff, and alumni for our spring gathering. Refreshments and light appetizers provided. All welcome! RSVP appreciated
April 4th, 2019
- All Day: 3Degrees Tabling Session
April 2nd, 2019
March 21st, 2019
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Hot Topics: Our Children’s Trust
March 16th, 2019
- 8:30am - 12:00pm: 10th Annual Watershed Wide Event
March 14th, 2019
March 7th, 2019
- 5:00pm: Hot Topics: Climate Hope & Resilience This talk will explore ways that global climate change and other environmental and social issues impact people’s mood and wellbeing and how to support climate advocates, students, and the general public during turbulent times.