Wellness Services at Lewis & Clark is dedicated to meeting the needs of students in their pursuit of healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. Our staff are committed to supporting the the health and well-being of all students so that they may reach their academic and personal potential.
Wellness Services is comprised of five offices and programs. Click on the links below to learn more about our wellness programs!
Information on the above webpages will help inform current, prospective and admitted students. In addition, we have developed special webpages that guide prospective students and admitted students to the information and links they need.
Wellness Services is a subdivision within the Division of Student Life. Wellness Services staff work to:
- Actively engage students in taking responsibility for their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and behavioral health, so that students may achieve their academic potential, develop healthy lifestyles, and form habits that promote life-long wellness and success.
- Act with integrity to provide students with compassionate and comprehensive health services that are also sensitive to issues of diversity.
- Collaborate with partners on- and off-campus to create environments that support personal and community health.
- Listen to students and work to implement best practices in response to their needs.
- Acknowledge and encourage Lewis & Clark community members’ global outreach.
- Aspire to model wellness in our personal and work lives.
The online waiver form for student health insurance is now available for undergraduate and law students.
The Health Service will close for the summer at the end of the day on Friday, May 10. The Counseling Service will be open on a limited basis for the summer.
Student health insurance coverage for GSEC students who enrolled in student health insurance for the spring semester will continue through August 31, 2019. Students starting at the Grad School this summer may choose to purchase summer coverage.
Critical information to help you understand your health insurance obligations and opportunities as you look forward to your overseas or off-campus program.
Wellness Services is recruiting student facilitators to implement the Peer Body Project next fall.
Two part time positions for graduate students in the Health Promotion and Wellness suite.