Wellness Services at Lewis & Clark is dedicated to meeting the needs of students in their pursuit of healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. Our staff are committed to supporting the the health and well-being of all students so that they may reach their academic and personal potential.
Wellness Services is comprised of five offices and programs. Click on the links below to learn more about our wellness programs!
Information on the above webpages will help inform current, prospective and admitted students. In addition, we have developed special webpages that guide prospective students and admitted students to the information and links they need.
Wellness Services is a subdivision within the Division of Student Life. Wellness Services staff work to:
- Actively engage students in taking responsibility for their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and behavioral health, so that students may achieve their academic potential, develop healthy lifestyles, and form habits that promote life-long wellness and success.
- Act with integrity to provide students with compassionate and comprehensive health services that are also sensitive to issues of diversity.
- Collaborate with partners on- and off-campus to create environments that support personal and community health.
- Listen to students and work to implement best practices in response to their needs.
- Acknowledge and encourage Lewis & Clark community members’ global outreach.
- Aspire to model wellness in our personal and work lives.
Due to fall break on the undergraduate campus, the Health Service as well as the Counseling Service will be open only for limited hours and services this Thursday and Friday, October 10 and 11.
One part time position for graduate students in the Health Promotion and Wellness suite.
A 12-week free educational support group for people who have experienced sexual trauma.
Discussion, exploration and support to better meet the challenges men encounter at Lewis & Clark
Lewis & Clark Wellness Services are proud to announce the launch of the Peer Body Project for Fall 2019!
Beginning with the 2019-20 year, you won’t receive a plastic member ID card in the mail. Instead, you will have the following options after your health insurance starts.
Fall deadlines for GSEC Students on the Student Health Insurance
Critical information to help you understand your health insurance obligations and opportunities as you look forward to your overseas or off-campus program.