Wellness Services at Lewis & Clark is dedicated to meeting the needs of students in their pursuit of healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. Our staff are committed to supporting the the health and well-being of all students so that they may reach their academic and personal potential.
Wellness Services is comprised of four offices and programs. Click on the links below to learn more about our wellness programs!
These four offices and programs collaborate closely with the Office of Student Accessibility to support student well-being. Information on the above webpages will help inform current, prospective and admitted students. In addition, we have developed special webpages that guide prospective students and admitted students to the information and links they need.
Wellness Services is a subdivision within the Division of Student Life. Wellness Services staff work to:
- Actively engage students in taking responsibility for their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and behavioral health, so that students may achieve their academic potential, develop healthy lifestyles, and form habits that promote life-long wellness and success.
- Act with integrity to provide students with compassionate and comprehensive health services that are also sensitive to issues of diversity.
- Collaborate with partners on- and off-campus to create environments that support personal and community health.
- Listen to students and work to implement best practices in response to their needs.
- Acknowledge and encourage Lewis & Clark community members’ global outreach.
- Aspire to model wellness in our personal and work lives.
Wellness Services News