Wellness Services at Lewis & Clark is dedicated to meeting the needs of students in their pursuit of healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. Our staff are committed to supporting the the health and well-being of all students so that they may reach their academic and personal potential.
Wellness Services is comprised of five offices and programs. Click on the links below to learn more about our wellness programs!
Information on the above webpages will help inform current, prospective and admitted students. In addition, we have developed special webpages that guide prospective students and admitted students to the information and links they need.
Wellness Services is a subdivision within the Division of Student Life. Wellness Services staff work to:
- Actively engage students in taking responsibility for their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and behavioral health, so that students may achieve their academic potential, develop healthy lifestyles, and form habits that promote life-long wellness and success.
- Act with integrity to provide students with compassionate and comprehensive health services that are also sensitive to issues of diversity.
- Collaborate with partners on- and off-campus to create environments that support personal and community health.
- Listen to students and work to implement best practices in response to their needs.
- Acknowledge and encourage Lewis & Clark community members’ global outreach.
- Aspire to model wellness in our personal and work lives.
Fall 2019 student health insurance coverage ends on December 31, 2019. If you are a GSEC student and wish to continue your student health insurance coverage for spring 2020, you must re-enroll for Spring 2020 coverage by February 1, 2020.
8-week program (8 weekly classes and an all-day retreat) which involves extensive training in mindfulness meditation, as the core of a program to teach people how to take better care of themselves and lead healthier lives.
Spring 2020 Class Orientation Dates are (an orientation is a required step prior to taking the MBSR class, but is not an obligation to take it): Tuesday Jan 28 3:30 – 5:30 pm OR Sunday Feb 2 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
MBSR class Dates are Tuesdays 3:30 – 6 pm, Feb 4 – Mar 31, (no class Mar 24 during Spring Break) and an all-day retreat on Sunday, Mar 15th from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
To sign up for an orientation, please go to https://tinyurl.com/tdv6vx8.
One part time position for graduate students in the Health Promotion and Wellness suite.
A 12-week free educational support group for people who have experienced sexual trauma.
Discussion, exploration and support to better meet the challenges men encounter at Lewis & Clark
Lewis & Clark Wellness Services are proud to announce the launch of the Peer Body Project for Fall 2019!
Beginning with the 2019-20 year, you won’t receive a plastic member ID card in the mail. Instead, you will have the following options after your health insurance starts.
Fall deadlines for GSEC Students on the Student Health Insurance
Critical information to help you understand your health insurance obligations and opportunities as you look forward to your overseas or off-campus program.