The ONE L&C Employee Engagement committee’s mission is to help make Lewis & Clark the best place to work by providing inclusive opportunities for our community to engage, learn, and foster wellness. All are welcome to participate, attend a meeting, propose an idea, and join in on the fun!
The following events occur every year and are open to all employees. These are the dates for 2022-23.
- June 1 - August 31: Wellness Wednesdays
- July 18-29: L&C Olympics
- August 16: Employee Summer BBQ
- October 31: Halloween
- April 28: Hike the Hill
ONE L&C Champions is an institution-wide employee recognition program at Lewis & Clark. Employees from all three campuses are eligible to be recognized. As members of the L&C community, it is important that we take the time to celebrate the little important stories, or bigger broader accomplishments of the employees whose contributions are essential to the day to day operations of L&C. Please nominate an L&C employee you feel best exemplifies what it means to be a Pioneer.
Meetings are on Zoom at 1pm (Meeting ID: 376 717 3776). These are the dates for 2022-23.
- Jul 14: Steering Committee
- Sep 8: Full Committee
- Nov 10: Steering Committee
- Jan 12: Full Committee
- Mar 9: Steering Committee
- May 11: Full Committee
Members include staff and faculty from across campuses and bargaining units. We elect our own chair(s), set annual goals, and undertake employee engagement initiatives in collaboration with Human Resources and the Chief of Staff.
- Jaime Cale, Office of Equity & Inclusion Program Manager
- Jimmy Chau, Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach and Instructor, co-chair
- Matt Cook, Human Resources Generalist and Benefits Manager *
- Adam Geisler, Business Law Operations Manager
- Vanessa Holmgren, Director of Multimedia and Internal Communications
- Meredith Kostek, Research, Instruction, & Engagement Librarian Law Library
- Erin Labasan, Head Women’s Volleyball Coach
- Patti Mapes, CAS Admissions Special Event Coordinator
- Nadia Mannai, HR Administrative Assistant
- Rachel Martinez, Special Assistant to the President *
- Laura Mundt, ENVS Administrative Specialist *
- Renee Orlick, Assistant Vice President of Institutional Research and Planning
- Reggie Raiford, Director of Facilities - Law
- Natasha Richmond, Director of Alumni Relations - Law *
- Alyssa Salstrom, Assistant Director of Law School Student Affairs *
- Laura Shier, Instructor and Director of Academic English Studies
- Tim Smale, Technology Support Specialist
- Laura Tucker, Catalogue Librarian
- Julia Unangst, Assistant Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Amanda Valley, Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement
- Nicole Vannewkirk, Admissions Counselor
- Alison Walcott, Administrative Assistant IV/Director Pamplin Society *
- Amanda Wilson, Groundskeeper
- Billy Walker, Program Director and Special Assistant to VP of Operations
* indicates steering committee