Lewis & Clark College is tranisitioning to an e-mail system powered by Google.
With this transition comes a host of additional services and benefits including increased storage (over 7 GB), advanced scheduling and shared calendars, and the powerful Google Docs document collaboration suite. You will get all these features and still maintain your @lclark.edu e-mail address.
- When will I begin using LCmail?
- How do I access LCmail?
- What happens to the emails from my @lclark.edu account when I begin using LCmail?
- Can I have LCmail and another Gmail account open at the same time?
- Can I access LCmail using my mobile device?
- How much storage space do I get with my LCmail account?
- What Google services are available to use with my LCmail account?
- Will I get to keep my LCmail account after I leave Lewis & Clark?
Following a limited Beta trial period for a group of “Google Ambassadors” we will begin transitioning users in January 2012.
PrideMail should be accessed by logging into the LCmail portal.