Information Technology maintains a limited pool of computers specifically for temporary use by adjunct faculty in the College of Arts and Sciences.
You must agree to the following terms if you wish to use computers in the Adjunct Loaner Pool.
- The computer may be loaned for up to one academic year at a time. Each academic department is responsible for requesting adjunct computers for their adjunct faculty.
- One computer request per form submission.
- Requests will be filled in the order they are received. Requests will be accepted beginning the same day computers are retrieved and will be accepted until the Pool is depleted.
- Every May, Adjunct computers will be retrieved by IT the second Monday after grades are due. No exceptions can be made.
- Each user is responsible for their data. Any data remaining on the machine at the time of retrieval will be permanently removed. Archive your data to a flash drive, external hard drive, CD, WebDisk, or a network drive.