- In running text, do not abbreviate Company or Companies to Co. or Cos.
- In running text, delete Inc., Ltd., N.A., P.C., and LLP unless necessary to distinguish from a name (e.g., Helene Curtis, Inc.).
- Do not use an ampersand (&) unless it is part of the official name.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Follow the company’s style for punctuation.
Foster Pepper Tooze
Johnson Renshaw & Lechman-Su
- Follow the company’s style for initial and internal caps (e.g., PageMaker, DirecTV). Exceptions: Capitalize the initial letter(s) of any name that, according to company style, is not capitalized (e.g., Adidas, not adidas). Capitalize only the initial letter(s) of any name that, according to company style, should appear in all caps (e.g.,Visa, not VISA; Lexis-Nexis, not LEXIS-NEXIS).