Inclusive Practices Workshop for Staff: Spiritual & Religious Identities
Date: 12:00pm - 1:00pm PDT October 18, 2018 Location: Gregg Pavilion
This workshop will explore:
- How students from various spiritual and religious identity backgrounds experience Lewis & Clark and their learning environment.
- Some of the key issues spiritual and religious students face on our campus.
- Ways we can help make Lewis & Clark more spiritually welcoming and affirming for students.
- Provide information about the spiritual and religious diversity of our students at Lewis & Clark.
- Encourage reflection and discussion about the opportunities and challenges that that the diverse spiritual and religious identities of our students bring to our community.
- Provide practical ideas and resources for supporting students in their spiritual identities and enhancing the overall learning environment for these students.
Workshop Leaders: Lewis & Clark Spiritual Life staff members Mark Duntley and Hilary Martin Himan
Who Can Attend: Any permanent Lewis & Clark staff are prioritized for enrollment. If you are a graduate assistant or temporary staff and interested please e-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Lunch is provided, and will be available starting at 11:30 a.m. in the Gregg Pavilion. Please address any questions to: email@example.com
Sponsored by the offices of Diversity and Inclusion and Spiritual Life.
Register by Monday, October 15th