Departmental guests may receive discounted or sponsored parking by using a permit code at the parking lot kiosks. Departments may request a visitor parking permit code by submitting the below form at least 7 days prior to the event or guest arrival. Requests will be processed during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Guests that receive a parking permit code from a sponsoring department can obtain the permit from parking lot kiosks by entering the following sequence on the permit dispenser’s key pad: type in your license plate number and hit done, hit the space bar on the key pad, type in your permit code, hit the ‘D’ button to the right of the screen. A valid parking permit will be dispensed, please place in your vehicle on the driver side dash. Call 503 768-7857 if you can not retrieve a permit. It is the requesting department’s responsibility to notify its guests/visitors of the permit code.
- The permit dispensers will stop issuing parking permits once the allocated amount has been reached for each permit code.
- The requesting office must re-contact Transportation & Parking during normal campus business hours if it needs additional parking permits above the original amount allocated.
- Departments with long term codes (semester or annual) will be billed at the end of each semester for the amount of permits used in that time period. Transportation & Parking will provide a usage report to approved departments at the conclusion of an event or monthly, upon request.
1. Complete the online request form below at least 7 days in advance.
2. Transportation & Parking will issue a coupon code number via the email address used in the application. The email will indicate the assigned code number to be used for that visitor/event/department, how many permits have been allocated to that coupon code, and the valid date(s).
3. Departments will be billed at the end of each month using the billing number indicated in the application. Requests for semester of annual codes will also be billed at the end of each month.
All fields marked with asterisk (*) are required.